Friday, August 20, 2010

TGIF:-)

Ahh another week has gone by and I am free from the grind of work. Have you ever had one of those days were you just wanted to smack everyone you saw?? I had one of those today but I won't bore you with all of the details just know that I am very much looking forward to the weekend. I was quite excited when I saw the TCM was having a Kathrine Hepburn marathon! I love her movies and I am quite excited that I am not missing a single one. Thank Heavens for a PVR!!! So all day at work all I could think was when I get home I will have a great night watching and taping old movies. Which of course falls in with my 4 Goals!  I was over at The Balancing Kiwi and saw a pic of the Pay It Forward challange I can't wait for the package to arrive!!!!!!!! So that is all for now. As always here is a pic....



This is Theodore in her Halloween outfit.  She looks so happy to be in her little stripper outfit!!  I put some catnip on her scratching post and she went nuts so I dressed her as a srtipper!  What do you think?  As well I have a new follower thanks for finding me hope you enjoy!

Vintage Kisses
Shiloh Ayn

No comments:

Post a Comment