Saturday, August 14, 2010

AAAHHHH Saturday!!

     May I say for the record that I LOVE Saturday!  It is the one day of the week that I can catch up on all of the things that I could not get done in the week.  In an attempt to get started on my 4 Simple Things I watched 2 vintage movies
1) Critic's Choice starring Bob Hope and Lucille Ball
2) Call Me Bwana starring Bob Hope and someone else I can't remember her name.
Since both movies had Bob Hope they were quite funny.
     As well I also started in on getting my room organized.  I did take pictures and will post them later.  It was wonderful to be able to get a clear space where I will be able to actually sit down and do some crafts.  I have also been going through my Vegan Cookbooks to get an idea of what I will want to make tomorrow for supper.  In going through one book I found a tea recipe that I wanted to make ASAP and so that is what I did.  It is quite good, I never would have thought of putting Cardamon in with my tea!  Well I will sign off for now but I hope you enjoy this little gem below.....


The Tabby is F'lar and the Dog is Mordy

No comments:

Post a Comment