Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A New Day...A New Follower

Hello,
  I did not have the best day at work but one good thing that happened today was.......a new follower!!!!  It makes me feel great that there are people out there that like what I have to say!!  Thanks again.  I have really gotten into Steampunk lately and I am really wanting to get on this trend.  So I will show some things when I have made them.  Well it is just going to be a short note this time but I wanted to leave you with a picture of a gift that my best friend gave to me for my Birthday...

Well that is all for now

Vintage Kisses



3 comments:

  1. Glad to keep an eye on what you are up to! ;-) Your PIF friend from across the pond!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually don't like what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's Ok...I'm cool with that you can't please everyone all the time :-) Thanks for the comment though ;-p

    ReplyDelete