Thursday, September 9, 2010

Short Week ;-)

Well it has been a few days since I have done a new post.  So I thought that since I have this time off I will take the time to write a little something.  I have been working on a project for my swap bot partner and so for the last week I have been working on 10 Artist Trading Cards to send off.  I have made several cards before but not all in a row like this time.  I have just packaged them up and will mail them off tomorrow.  Oh I also have to tell you that for my Birthday my BFF made me a "pants" cake and I am just finishing it up now.  Boy is it yummy!!!  So I am sitting here eating cake and painting my nails. Ah the joys of multitasking.  Well I will be starting my I Heart Fall project this week so I have that to look forward to.

As Always I leave you with a Picture

My Little Babies on their first vacation


Vintage Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment