Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Year :-)

Oh so much has happened in the last few weeks with Christmas and New Years!  But I have a few days off and so I am taking the time everyday to make sure that I BLOG. 

Well I will now list my top 5 New Years Resolutions



1) To be more Organized.  I am sure that it this is one that everyone has but I really want to make this one work.



2)  To be heathier.  I am quite overweight and I want to lose many pounds so with the help of my mum and sister I will!



3) To learn new things like how to crochet and quilt and even how to blog better!



4)  To cook more.  I really don't do as much cooking as I would like.



5) To just have more fun with my life!  After all it is the only one that I have might as well make the most of it.

Well that is all for now.  I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year.


Vintage Kisses


P.S all images posted today were from Google.

2 comments:

  1. all good resolutions :)

    are those your kitties in the header? soooo cute!

    also, thanks so much for downloading the album! i will tell the rest of the band. they will be really happy :)

    thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with all of these for myself too. As sad as it sounds I don't cook at all most weeks, yay for frozen pizzas and take out. BUT one of my resolutions for this year is to learn how to cook good food that I will enjoy eating. We can do it, haha!

    ReplyDelete